For a new brokerage account concerning the activity in the domestic and in the international stock market, the General Terms of Brokerage Transactions, the Pricing Policy of our Company must be signed and all the necessary supporting documents that are described in detail below must be presented:
Indicatively, the minimum data and documents required for the authentication of the clients identity and the documents required for the verification of these data:
I. Certification of Identity:
- Police Identity Card or
- Passport valid or
- Identity of Servicemen in the Security Forces and the Armed Forces
II. Certification of Present Home Address & Contact Phone:
- Recent Utility Account or
- Mobile Telephony Account or
- Lease Agreement that has been submitted to the Tax Office or
- Clearing Note or other documents issued by the Tax Office or
- Valid Residence or Stay Permit
III. Certification of Practitioner:
- Employer Certificate or
- Recent Payroll or
- Document of the Insurance Institution
IV. Recent Tax Clearance Note
- The following certifications should also be made:
- The original of your signature (from a public authority e.g. police, municipal, prefectural, etc.).
- The “Exact Copy from the Original” in all the certification documents mentioned below (from a public authority e.g. police, municipal, prefectural, etc. or from a Lawyer or a Notary).
You can send the completed documents to the following address:
Customer service department
Pantelakis Securities S.A.
Ethnikis Antistaseos 57B Chalandri, 152 31
After receiving and processing the documents you sent us, we activate your password and send you a copy of your contract.
For more information contact us at +30 210 696 5491 or through the contact form on our site, asking us to send you the documents for opening an account.
General Terms of Brokerage Transactions
Pantelakis Securities S.A. uses advanced technology to receive and forward orders of its clients to the Athens Derivatives Exchange as well as to all the major Exchanges in Europe and America, covering underlying markets such as indices, shares, exchange rates, metals and agricultural products.
For clarifications concerning the derivatives market and to open an account you can contact our specialized members of staff.
In cooperation with EuroBank, our Company is in the position to offer credit to customers wishing to perform brokerage transactions (Euromargin) in Greek equities.
For more information please contact the responsible members of our staff or fill in the contact form.