Market Daily News for 27-June-2022
* Piraeus Bank’s (BOPr.AT – TPEIR GA) AGM on 22 July set to approve distribution of Sunrise 1 & 2 mezzanine/junior notes to shareholders: expected
* Government tables law amendment nominally suspending retail electricity tariffs indexation for a year: expected, no real impact
* Lamda Development (LMDr.AT – LAMDA GA): Book building of €200-230m Greek retail bond reportedly opens on Friday; coupon seen at 4.2/4.7%
* Hellenic Petroleum (HEPr.AT – ELPE GA) trades ex-dividend of €0.10/sh, which implies a 1.5% yield on Friday’s close
* Profile Software (PRFr.AT – PROF GA) trades ex-DPS of €0.0324 (after adjusting for 272k treasury stock) for FY21 on 27 June, implying a 0.9% DY
* Electricity consumption up 2.9% in May and 5.0% in Jan-May
If you are a client and want access, visit the new website www.research.pantelakis.gr or contact your Pantelakis Securities representative.