Market Daily News for 28-Jan-2022
* Government and official-sector creditors successfully wrap-up 13th post-bailout review
* Opposition tables censure motion against government, yet unlikely to succeed
* Mytilineos’ (MYTr.AT – MYTIL GA) FY21 results strong: net earnings climb a slightly better-than-expected 26% to €162m
* Kri Kri (KRIr.AT – KRI GA) appoints Georgios Tsinavos as new deputy CEO
* Greek renewable additions picked-up speed in 2021, thanks to strong solar
If you are a client and want access, visit the new website www.research.pantelakis.gr or contact your Pantelakis Securities representative.